If you wish to provide the services of a denturist in Alberta, you must be registered with the College of Alberta Denturists as a regulated member and must have a valid Practice Permit issued by the College.

Interns must be registered with the College in a College approved Internship Agreement with a CAD regulated member in good standing, and they must have a valid Intern Permit issued by the College.  Interns may only provide patient services under the direct supervision of the regulated member preceptor.

The College requires that all members notify the College of any changes to information contained in the register.  Please see the "forms" section for the appropriate form to use for notification of such changes.

Please use the side menu for selection of the various documents.