Application for Regulated Member Registration - Internationally-trained denturist

Please note that the professions of denturist, dental technologist and dentist are separate and distinct under Alberta law. If you are an internationally-trained dentist, please contact the Alberta Dental Association and College. If you are an internationally-trained dental technologist, please contact the College of Dental Technologists of Alberta.

Please note that you may not be regulated by the College without the legal right to work in Canada.

At this time, this part of the website is under construction.  Please contact the College if you have any inquiries about this process.

The College may be reached at:
Telephone: 780.429.2330
Toll-free: 1.844.381.1711