1. There is NO requirement to become a provisional member prior to the exam.
2. Upon learning the results of the exam and before working an exam candidate must apply for their practice permit through regulated member registration (successful exam) OR
3. Provisional regulated member with a supervisory agreement (unsuccessful exam)
4. The costs for a provincial student (which means NAIT graduates) is $4500.00 plus GST
OSCE - $4000.00 plus $200.00 GST = $ 4,200.00
MCQ: - $500.00 plus $ 25.00 GST = $ 525.00
BOTH: $ 4,725.00
5. Exam Registration Date: April 3rd till June 2, 2017.
Payment in full MUST be received by Noon on June 2, 2017 or the candidate will waive their rights to participate.